The MailPlus connector for magento 2
Connect your webshop to your MailPlus account.
NOTE: This version is for Magento 2.2 or higher. A MailPlus eCom account is required to utilize the following features.
Please contact MailPlus to setup your account.
Installation using composer
composer config repositories.mailplus vcs https://github.com/SpotlerSoftware/magento2-mailplus-connector
composer require mailplus/mailplus-connector
bin/magento module:enable MailPlus_MailPlus
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Connects automatically with your webshop
- Contact details are automatically synchronized with MailPlus. So you are always ready for a new mailing.
- All products are synchronized to MailPlus. So you can simply add the products to your newsletter.
- In eCom Business & Enterprise all orders are synchronized which you can use for RFM selections.
Email editor with product catalog
- Select a product from the catalog. MailPlus places it directly in the newsletter with your own design.
- Show the number of rating stars per product. This information is automatically synchronized with your webshop.
- Let your recipients easily share products in your newsletter via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Follow the behavior of your recipients outside your newsletter with the automatically added analytics code.
- Next to the mailing statistics you will also see a report of the conversion in your store as a result of the mailing.
- A unique feature is the possibility of comparing the response of multiple similar e-mails.
Ready-to-use automatic campaigns (eCom Business &Enterprise)
- Abandoned cart: Send your customers an automatic message when they abandon their shopping cart.
- Win-back: Send a special offer to customers who haven't placed any order in the last 6 months.
- Birthday: Encourage sales and involvement with a personal birthday greeting.
- Product review: Easily collect valuable reviews for more conversion and better search engine visibility.
- Welcome: A registration confirmation will be sent automatically to new subscribers to your newsletter.
Target Selections based on order history
- Find out who are your most loyal customers with a selection on the number of orders.
- Who are the 'big spenders'? Make a selection in MailPlus based on revenue.
- Make selections based on a product or brand. Useful for a recall or special offer.
Project development initialization