Admin notifications about diferent events
This Magento 2 Notification module allows you to receive notifications in admin panel once review is pending for moderation or cache is disabled.
- Disabled Cache notifications
- Pending Customer Review notifications
- Magento Community Edition 2.1.x-2.2.x or Magento Enterprise Edition 2.1.x-2.2.x
Installation Method 1 - Installing via composer
- Open command line
- Using command "cd" navigate to your magento2 root directory
- Run command: composer require magefan/module-notifications
Installation Method 2 - Installing using archive
- Download ZIP Archive
- Extract files
- In your Magento 2 root directory create folder app/code/Magefan/Notifications
- Copy files and folders from archive to that folder
- In command line, using "cd", navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
If you have any issues, please contact us
then if you still need help, open a bug report in GitHub's
Please do not use Magento Marketplace Reviews or (especially) the Q&A for support.
There isn't a way for us to reply to reviews and the Q&A moderation is very slow.
Need More Features?
Please contact us to get a quote
The code is licensed under Open Software License ("OSL") v. 3.0.
Other Magefan Extensions That Can Be Installed Via Composer