FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification extension for Magento 2 that help merchants to authenticate the client's identity by sending them a SMS for verification.
FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification (Extension for Magento2)
FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification is an extension that help merchants to authenticate the client’s identity by sending them a SMS for verification.
Easy to setup
The setup is simple and only takes a few minutes. You just need to install the free FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification plugin, enter the API key and configure the settings.
Sign up for a Free license key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up. You will have free 10 SMS credits for you to start using the SMS verification.
- Download the FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification plugin from the FraudLabs Pro GitHub site at https://github.com/fraudlabspro/smsverification-magento2.
- Create a folder and name as Hexasoft.
- Unzip the file that downloaded from FraudLabs Pro GitHub site, rename it to FraudLabsProSmsVerification and transfer it into Hexasoft folder.
- Upload the Hexasoft folder to the subdirectory of Magento installation root directory as: magento2/app/code/
- Login to the Magento admin page and disable the cache under the System -> Cache Management page.
- At the Linux server command line enter the following command in the Magento root directory: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Install via Composer
- At the Linux server command line enter the following command in Magento root directory: composer require hexasoft/module-fraudlabsprosmsverification
- Next continue by entering: composer update
- Then follow by: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
For more detail information please refer https://www.fraudlabspro.com/resources/tutorials/how-to-install-fraudlabs-pro-sms-verification-plugin-on-magento-2/