Magento Testing Framework
Magento Testing Framework (MTF) is an open source R&D project facilitating the improvement of Magento Core products. Magento Testing Framework helps in avoiding duplication of test cases automated across the application utilizing data driven approach. With the new and improved Magento Testing Framework, developers will be able to automate functional testing of the developed functionality enabling frequent releases and higher product quality.
All Submissions you make to Magento is an eBay Inc. company ("Magento") through GitHub are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You grant Magento a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no charge, royalty free, irrevocable license under your applicable copyrights and patents to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, display, publically perform, sublicense and distribute any feedback, ideas, code, or other information ("Submission") you submit through GitHub.
- Your Submission is an original work of authorship and you are the owner or are legally entitled to grant the license stated above.
- You agree to the Magento Agreement found here: https://www.x.com/developers/x.commerce/x.commerce-user-agreement
- Functional Tests augmentation (together with M2 updates)
- Reporting Tool
- Modularity support
- Input Data (Data Sets) management improvements