LoganStellway_PropelMedia in your project to provide server-to-server tracking with PropelMedia ad campaigns.
Install via Composer
composer require loganstellway/module-propel-media
Configuration can be found under:
Stores > Configuration > Propel Media > Propel Media Tracking
- Enable/disable the module
- Token Parameters
- Names of valid open parameters that will contain token values from your ad campaigns.
- Base URL
- Base URL used for reporting to PropelMedia.
- Defaults to
https://tracking.propelmedia.com/, but left editable in case the URL ever changes.
- Query parameters and values used for sending conversion data to PropelMedia.
- Special Values:
- Replaced with token captured by token parameter
- On order submissions, this is replaced with the order grand total
This module mainly utilizes event observers to accomplish the desired functionality.
- An event observer is attached here to look for query parameters that contain token values from the configured parameters.
- checkout_submit_all_after / paypal_express_place_order_success
- An event observer is attached here to report conversions to PropelMedia servers for users that are visiting from an ad campaign.