Rave Payment gateway for accepting payments worldwide
Flutterwave Rave Magento 2x
A magento module that allows you to accept payment on Magento 2x
- Existing Magento2x installation on your web server.
- Go to Flutterwave Rave Live to get your LIVE public and private key
- Go to Flutterwave Rave Test to get your TEST public and private key
- Download the latest plugin from the latest release page.
- Take payments on your magento 2 store using Rave.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank account
- composer require kingflamez/rave-magento2
- Click the Download Zip button and save to your local machine.
- Unpack(Extract) the archive.
- Create a Rave/Payments folder in your Magento's app/code directory.
- Copy the content into your Magento's app/code/Rave/Payments directory.
Enable the Rave Payments module:
From your commandline, in your magento root directory, run
php bin/magento module:enable Rave_Payments --clear-static-content && php bin/magento setup:upgrade
setup:upgrade completes the module will be available in the Store Admin.
Configure the plugin
Configuration can be done using the Administrator section of your Magento store.
- From the admin dashboard, using the left menu navigate to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods.
- Select Rave By Flutterwave from the list of recommended modules.
- Set Enable to Yes and fill the rest of the config form accordingly, then click Save Config to save and activate.
Note: Public Key and Secret Key is required to activate this module for cart checkout.
Suggestions / Contributions
For issues and feature request, click here.
To contribute, fork the repo, add your changes and modifications then create a pull request.
GPL-3. See LICENSE.txt