Magento 2 Product Visibility Grid
Did you every wonder why your product is not showing up in a category in Magento?
Magento has a complex way of building a product collection. Due to several conditions, indexes, plugins and other complexities determining whether a product should show is not that straightforward.
This grid will make your life easier. It shows the different "visibility conditions" in columns and whether a product is or isn't showing up in your category (collection).
- Determine whether a product is showing in category (yes/no)
- Columns per index/condition
- Reindex per product
- Mass reindex selection
Table of Contents
* Magento 1 Version
- Magento: >= 2.2
- PHP: >= 7.0
Add the module to composer:
composer require itonomy/productvisibilitygrid
Add the new entry in
app/etc/config.php, under the 'modules' section:
'Itonomy_ProductVisibilityGrid' => 1,
'php bin/magento c:f'
Or through the menu:
Feel free to contribute and if there are any problems don't hesitate to open an issue.
- Updated to version 1.0.0 to achieve a first version
- Updated to version 1.0.1 adding readme and fixing bug regarding filtering website/store
- Updated to version 1.0.2 bugfixes and moving "is_visible_in_cat" to subselect
- Updated to version 1.0.3 bugfixes PHPCS feedback "echo 'a'"
- Updated to version 1.0.4 bugfixes DI compile error
- Updated to version 1.0.5 Update for webshop not using flat tables
- Updated to version 1.0.6 Fix SQL error when no products are in Magento
- Updated to version 1.0.7 Fix for 2.1.8 support and fix for null values in "visible in category"
- Updated to version 1.0.8 Update some documentation, minor fixes.
- Jerrol Etheredge (former co-worker who created the M1 version)