Flysystem integration for Magento2
Magento2 Flysystem Module from Flagbit integrate Flysystem
an Abstraction for local and remote filesystems into Magento2 without overriding or breaking core media storage functions.
- Integrate Flysystem to configure different file storages like sftp, local or cloud (S3).
- Provide modularity to easily integrate more adapters in the projects which use it.
- Integrate image modal for Magento2 product and category image uploads.
- You can select from the same file-pool instead of uploading from local.
- So you can select an image like in the image selector for cms pages and blocks.
- ACL Configuration for insert, upload, delete files and for create, delete folders and more.
- Separate media page for fast access to flysystem media files. No need for WYSIWYG-Editor Button.
- In core module integrated local, ftp and sftp adapters
- S3 Flysystem Adapter (install the additional magento2 module)
- User Guides
- Developer Guides
Select Product Image
Select Category Image
Modal File View
Browse Media Content