Magento 2 Module Experius Page Not Found 404
This module saves all 404 urls to a database table.
- Adds an admin grid with 404s
- It includes a count so you can see which 404 urls needs your attention first.
- Allows you to configure a permanent redirect for the 404s found in the admin grid.
Location in the admin panel: System > Tools > 404 Reports
Why should you use it?
- Reports all 404s, not only the ones from Google.
- Store owner can fix them by them
- Import redirect list when migrating to M2.