Engagement Cloud integration for Magento Commerce
Engagement Cloud for Magento Commerce
This extension provides additional features for merchants running Magento Commerce (previously Magento Enterprise Edition). It must be used alongside the main Engagement Cloud for Magento 2 extension.
The latest version of this module is compatible with:
- Magento >= 2.2
- Dotdigitalgroup Email >= 4.3.1
- We've fixed a regression introduced in 1.0.5, which could cause an error when running the syncs for merchants who had not mapped enterprise data fields.
- We've refactored the plugin that sends enterprise data fields to Engagement Cloud, in line with improvements made to our core module.
- We've made some minor improvements to the code, as per Magento coding standards.
- We've fixed a bug with the syncing of customer reward points and segment data.
- We've updated a misspelled config key. Merchants are advised to auto-map data fields again following this change.
- We've added support for Magento 2.3.1
- We've added the Magento_Store module as a new dependency
- We've added a foreign key to the email_order entity using Magento's foreign key framework
- We've fixed a method name that had been changed on the Community version
- We've fixed the method name that had been changed on the Community version
Available additional data fields to be mapped:
- Reward Points
- Reward Amount
- Reward Expiration Date
- Reward Last Used Date
- Customer Segments