A Magento 2 module for managing product sliders
A FREE Magento 2 module to create and manage product sliders.
- Built on top of fully responsive Slick slider
- Display products such as:
- On sale
- Most viewed
Or mix and match with the ones you want, or just make a custom slider. Choices. Good to have them.
- ⏱ Schedule slider - Publish on specific date and time
- Place anywhere - Or exclude from an area like checkout and cart
- Place easily - using either XML, .phtml or a widget
- Display products in a default basic grid if needed
- 🎉 Slider effects - Choose any you like
- 🖖 Pick and choose - Add products manually
For example: Your online channel just launched and Magento doesn't have a clue which your bestseller products are.
- General settings - One set of settings to rule them all
- Per slider settings - Exclude from the general rules
- Frontend demo
- Backend demo
- In magento root directory run following comands into the command line:
- bin/magento module:enable JakeSharp_Core
- bin/magento module:enable JakeSharp_Productslider
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Login to Magento admin and enable extension at the JakeSharp => Settings => General => Enable