Magento2 Extension for connecting to the Ingenico Connect platform
Netresearch Epayments Extension
Payment extension for processing the Magento order workflow via the Ingenico ePayments
- Magento >= 2.1.6, >= 2.2.6, >= 2.3.0
Copy (do not unzip) the package into a folder that is accessible by Composer.
Add repository to your
composer.json by running the following command:
composer config repositories.epayments artifact /path/to/folder/with/zip
Important: the path in the above command is absolute, i.e. starting at the server (Linux) root.
Add required module:
composer require nrepayments/module-epayments-m2
- In magento root dir run command php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Open Magento Admin > Stores > Configuration > Sales > Ingenico ePayments
- Set values
- General > Enabled = Yes
- General > Title = Ingenico ePayments
- Account Settings > API Endpoint and API Endpoint (Secondary) according to https://epayments-api.developer-ingenico.com/s2sapi/v1/en_US/php/endpoints.html
- Account Settings > API Key = Configuration Center provides the value
- Account Settings > API Secret = Configuration Center provides the value
- Account Settings > MID (Merchant id) = Configuration Center provides the value
- Account Settings > Hosted Checkout Subdomain = can be configured on Configuration Center. By default it is: 'https://payment.'
- Save Config
- In magento root dir run command php bin/magento cache:clean
- Open Magento frontend
- Add product to cart
- Proceed to checkout page
- On "Payment Method" page click radio button "Ingenico ePayments"
- Available payment methods under the title 'Ingenico ePayments 'will be shown (PayPal, Visa, etc.)
In case of questions or problems, have a look at the Support Portal (FAQ):
If the problem cannot be resolved, you can contact the Ingenico support team:
Netresearch DTT GmbH - https://www.netresearch.de
(c) 2019 Ingenico eCommerce Solutions Bvba